chicken breasts, flattened (1 chicken breast per person. use however many you need.)
1 package instant herb-seasoned stuffing mix or cornbread stuffing mix
1 small onion
2 tbsp butter
1 can cream of celery soup
shredded monterey jack cheese
1. prepare stuffing mix according to directions, adding 1/2 cup chopped onion to stuffing.
2. spoon stuffing mix onto chicken breasts, roll up, and secure with a toothpick.
3. brown chicken rolls in butter in a hot skillet.
4. place in crockpot an spoon extra stuffing around chicken.
5. spoon cream of celery soup all over chicken.
6. cook on low for 5 hours.
7. sprinkle with monterey jack cheese and let melt before serving.