1 lb ground beef
8 oz cheddar or mexican blend cheese
8 oz sour cream
1/2 package taco seasoning
1 can tomato soup (soup, not sauce.)
1. preheat oven to 350.
2. brown meat and onion in a skillet. drain.
3. add tomato soup and taco seasoning to the meat. let simmer about 5 minutes.
4. pour meat mixture into greased 8x8 or round casserole dish.
5. top evenly with sour cream.
6. top with cheese.
7. bake until bubbly and cheese is melted.
8. serve with tortilla chips, rice and beans (optional) and enjoy!