1 cup small pasta (any kind you choose. i usually use small bowties.)
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup cubed chicken breast
1/2 cup diced onion
1 cloved minced garlic
1 can diced tomatoes with juice
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup chopped parsley (optional)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan
1 tbsp butter
1. preheat oven to 400.
2. cook chicken in olive oil. add onions and garlic and cook until onions are soft and chicken is done.
3. put chicken mixture into a bowl with the cooked pasta.
4. add tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt & pepper. stir.
5. pour mixture into greased 8x8 dish.
6. in a small bowl, mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. sprinkle over pasta. dot with small bits of butter.
7. cook until top is golden, about 30 minutes.