1 lb ground beef
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 jar chunky salsa
1 can diced tomatoes, not drained
1 package frozen corn, thawed
12 flour tortillas (taco size)
1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
1. preheat oven to 375.
2. brown meat with peppers in large skillet, drain.
3. stir in salsa, tomatoes, and corn. bring to a boil.
4. spoon 1 cup meat mixture into bottom ix 13x9 dish.
5. top with 6 tortillas, overlapping as necessary.
6. spoon half of the remaining meat over tortillas, and top with 3/4 cup of cheese.
7. top with remaining 6 tortillas and meat. cover with foil.
8. bake 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
9. remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese.