I love making these cookies when fall rolls around. If you like pumpkin desserts, I bet you'll love these. I add white chocolate chips to mine, but the possibilities are endless.
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 tsp ground ginger
optional ingredients: raisins, nuts, chocolate chips
1. preheat oven to 400.
2. cream together softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. stir in eggs and pumpkin
4. in separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and spices until well combined.
5. combine dry ingredients with pumpkin mixture until well blended.
6. drop by teaspoonful onto parchment paper.
7. bake about 15 minutes. (these cookies don't rise very much.)