3 tbsp butter, divided
1/4 cup chopped scallions
3 large eggs
2 tbsp milk
1/4 cup grated cheese (any kind you like)
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1. preheat oven to 425.
2. grease one tray of 24 mini-muffin pan cups.
3. in a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
4. add scallions and saute until soft.
5. remove pan from heat and let cool slightly.
6. in medium bowl, mix eggs, milk, cheese, and salt & pepper. stir in scallions.
7. spoon 1 tbsp of mixture into each muffin cup.
8. bake until centers are set and top is slightly golden, about 8-10 minutes.
9. let cool 1 minute and use knife to loosen from cups.