3 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp butter, softened
2 cups chicken breast, cooked and chopped
1 tbsp minced onion (fresh or dried)
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
2 tbsp milk
1 package crescent rolls (you can use reduced fat to make it healthier)
1 tbsp butter, melted
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1. in a bowl, combine cream cheese and butter.
2. add chicken, onion, salt & pepper, and milk.
3. lay out 4 crescent rolls in a well greased 8x8 pan.
4. spoon entire mixture over rolls and spread out evenly.
5. top with remaining 4 rolls.
6. drizzle melted butter over top (yum!), then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
7. bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.