8 slices bacon
1 small onion, chopped & sauteed
1 tsp garlic, minced & sauteed
2 cups milk
salt & pepper
1.5 cups grated cheese
1 frozen pie crust
1. preheat oven to 350.
2. in a large bowl, beat eggs and milk until blended.
3. add onion, garlic, salt, and pepper. whisk for 1 minute.
4. pour mixture into pie crust.
5. sprinkle bacon and cheese on top and press below surface.
6. bake until golden and knife comes out clean. (the baking time will depend on your oven, so just keep an eye on it and watch for that beautiful golden color on top.)