pasta (any kind... i used regular spaghetti because it's what I had)
1 can diced tomatoes (i used the italian flavor)
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 cup frozen chopped spinach
1 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp minced garlic
2 tbsp butter
1/2 cup bread crumbs
salt and pepper
1. preheat oven to 350.
2. boil pasta according to directions. remember to keep it al dente since it will be going in the oven for a bit. set aside.
3. in a large bowl, mix diced tomatoes with olive oil. whisk together well to make sure they are well incorporated.
4. add everything except the butter and bread crumbs. mix together well.
5. add pasta and mix well with the sauce.
6. pour pasta and sauce into a baking dish. top with bread crumbs and dot with pieces of butter.
7. bake until top is golden brown and the sides are slightly bubbly.